Thursday, November 14, 2019

Unstoppable by Sheridan Anne 5 stars




This is book seven in the series, if you haven’t read the first six, stop and go read them now. We follow Tully and Rivers in this one. Noah and Henley’s big day is finally here. Rivers after having taken off last book with a glance back, has returned to claim what’s his. A few things stand in the way. Like the fact Tully is with Spencer, and she was so hurt by Rivers. I was really rooting for them, but was worried for Spencer. He has came along way from book one. I thought he did deserve a happy ending too. I’m hoping maybe there will be a spin off just for Spence. This series is one of my all time favs. The writing style is awesome, easy to follow. The characters have depth and growth. Loved this one, but sad to see that’s its the last book in the series. I need more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment